domingo, 5 de septiembre de 2010

Teenagers Diary IV

Day One: Awake
Nausea! That is what I felt. All this experiences, all this thoughts, every piece of time was an illusion, every object was synthetic. My eyes filled with red, my stomach was completely displeased with that thought that appeared when I returned from the dream. Lächerlich and the old woman were in front of me, watching my face which inspired repulsion against them. They didn't seem to care about it, they were laughing because of the joke. Pigs falling from the sky, people thinking that pig remains come from heaven, museums being destroyed by globe explosions... A complete waste of life!
Lächerlich said to me "Now I approach to you, esperando que de alguna vez por todas empieces a ser lo que siempre has sido, it's not enough to pretend it. La condición humana ha corrompido tu alma, y yo la he corrompido más aun. Now you're more human, más de aquí. ¡Dime acaso si importa! Absolute ignorance doesn't exist, ¿o sí? Pero si que existe la inocencia, ¿y de qué sirve? si de todas formas eres esto y aquello, por qué no serlo nada más. Entonces eres lo que yo he hecho de ti y ahora serás parte del Todo que yo he creado en mis tierras. Welcome to Lächerlich."
I think he was trying to tell me that he was a very nice man. He was smiling in an overstated manner, but I realy could not understand, except for the welcome. I can't speak that language, he's making unnecesary assumptions with me, or probably he's trying to confuse me with such incoherent words. The old woman was so damned sickly looking at me that I took a rancid knife and killed her. What was that?! The old woman is still looking at me. ¿Lächerlich? "Cuan aberrante suena la combinación de ambos lenguajes convocados simultáneamente", What did you say? I asked him. He didn't answer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario