martes, 31 de agosto de 2010

Journey

The journey begins when I decide to buy an AirAero Planes flight ticket. I was there at the ticket shop waiting for someone to appear while I suddenly noticed people begun to stop beholding like zombies the roof at the waiting room. There was a mess on the ground, but some of them were still dead alive. An old man turned on his radio, another one his portable TV, after a second from the disaster. The mess didn’t distract them at all from their daily routines, some of the ones who didn’t posses those device replacements had a neck ache for a while when they realized they were at an airport.
A very bizarre idiot appeared, and said to me: “Hello. May I help you?” I said to him: “What the…?” And he answered: “Hello. May I help you?” I never understood why he said the same thing. Anyway I bought the super ticket and I went on my own to Lächerlich Land. I really enjoyed travelling because there is a Lächerpiano, an Aquarium and all those beautiful stories.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario