lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

Teenager's Diary III

Day DCLXVI: Setaceous Pigs II
¡Better off to die! Apocalyptic stuff started to occur. When those pigs were destroyed by the jet engine something strange was released beside the hemoglobin rain. It was some sort of nothing when the plane exploded. I couldn't see it clearly because of the constant glows. The only thing I was able to appreciate were red fireworks. Although some people rescued themselves from the spectacle, some of them didn’t do it so well. I’m saying this because suddenly a very reckless hand remain stroke my shoes from nowhere. And of course I had to clean my shoes. My shoes are very expensive, very very expensive. That’s why I hate pig explosions. Anyway I know this may sound frivolous but you know, I love consumerism. It’s my passion; you must have some kind of mental disease if you think that consumerism is not good, it does not matter because I have a big TV set, and if you begin to argue about this, well I’m going to pig explode your beautiful shopping stores. I’m just joking, I can’t destroy such thing, it is not possible at all. I’m not going to commit suicide, if I destroy them I die. Who cares? Then let’s send another pig globe to the air, let’s see if now they are able to destroy the DCLXVI Museum.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario