domingo, 22 de agosto de 2010

Teenager's Diary II

Day Two: Setaceous Pigs
Lächerlich told me to tell you a very interesting story. It has no name, but does it matter after all? It is about his life, he died when he was born. How? You may be asking. Shut up, we don’t need to know. Do we? Maybe we do. So then keep asking yourself until you die because there is no explanation for such thing. Lächerlich is still alive; he arose from underneath the shadows. What shadows? Again! Stop asking stupid questions. I don’t know, he died when he was born. Excuse me I have dementia. Well, there were two pigs dancing in the sky, but an airplane transformed them in blood particles. What particles? What airplane? What color is it? What shape is it? Is it flying or is it placed over the ground? Do I know? No. Then I’m not going to explain that. The pigs were descending… Every second nearer to the streets. Faces everywhere, how annoying, anyway they were covered by blood, and as you can expect a masquerade of flesh. People were tasting and tasting hemoglobin from heaven, they realized that a thing like that should have came from a beautiful place.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario