domingo, 15 de agosto de 2010

Teenager's Diary I

Day One: Lächerlich I
Darkness evolves through every step given while returning from the Fat Belly workout at the local gym. I really enjoyed the workout; it seems that I lost 5 pounds tonight. I felt very happy with myself when Frivol told me I was in correct shape after all the effort made throughout the year.
I was walking on my way to get to home. Suddenly the mist of the night seemed to be very condensed; I can’t really descry what was hidden among that wall, there are hidden forms behind those gray shadows, and those become completely senseless, their color banishes in front of my sight.
While I’m getting closer to my destiny, I can perceive the frozen cold of an eye drown in blood which felt from nowhere. I begun to feel very tense, I acknowledged that something strange was going on at the moment I distinguished a silhouette disguised with a white clown masquerade.
After a moment, I saw a boy that seemed to be playing with an imaginary friend. An old woman appeared throughout shadows and gave the child a masquerade. She told him:
-Give me your eyes.
-Are you a scavenger?
-Look! There is Lächerlich, the hypnotizer.
She replaced her putrid eyes by the child’s ones, grabbing them with her underworld claws.
Her face was rotten because of time, and by leprosy. Her necrotic face inspired nothing to Lächerlich, because he was a leper too. Their flesh was being detached from their faces every second.
I realized that, when I begun to see the mist, and all of this uncommon things started to happen, that I was being hypnotized by Lächerlich. 
Have you ever been hypnotized by Lächerlich? He makes you feel the pain of a leper. He makes you see how your skin is being rotten and burned by fire.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario