domingo, 12 de septiembre de 2010

Teenager's Diary 0

Day Zero: Dead
..."Welcome to Lächerlich Land, it's zero o'clock", he said. I was being teleported to another world, getting immerse into a ridiculous land, where time doesn't exist. But now it does, because I created it with my words. Though objectively it does not exist, because clocks don't actually work. Maybe the they are deactivated.
He explained to me that this is a challenge, a game you play in order to be released to the real world, to be able to return to your natal place. This place was a meeting for strangers who defer from their origin, from different worlds, different forms. It was an experiment, one of those which no one knows the result. The omnipresent light solely allowed me to descry a few silhouettes, shapes that seemed unkown to me. I'm present here, advocating my attention to capture this complex scenario of excessive lightful darkness.
Now I'm able to comprehend, now I understand all this dream. It is the real world. I mean I'm awake right? The visions that entity made me experience were an exaggeration of my world. My thoughts were absurd, my feelings completely discordant to the situations. I felt repulsion, hate, love, joy, at the same time. It was everything timeless. Now that I'm here, everything seems infinite, but at the same moment I'm afraid to lose it. Fearless, fearful. What is this all about, masked sorrowful creatures? Through your uncovered eyes fear arises. You are dead already, aren't you? Take off your masquerade. "We are you" they said. They said they were me, therefore I'm them. "That's the mirror" said Lächerlich. The mirror? "That's the universe, they're watching to you, imitating what is and always have been" That's not me, I replied. No answer, I thought this was also an illusion.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario